01 09 10

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I LOVE blogs

I find myself reading through multiple blogs daily. Usually, the blogs are written by people that I know but lately I have begun to read blogs by complete strangers. I fall in LOVE with a picture they posted. I laugh at their jokes. I connect with them without their knowledge. Blogs are another way to stay connected in such a busy world. I wanted to be included in the blogging community so I went ahead a created my own. I hope you LOVE it :)
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Girl!! Can I just say, "I LOVE YOU!" So happy you are blogging, it's a great way to let people know more about you and I love reading about what you love. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. I linked you on my blog as a blog I follow. Hope that is ok.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!