01 09 10

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I LOVE dinner with the girls

I have the greatest group of best friends from high school and college that will always be close to me no matter how many times we see each other or are able to talk. The "real world" is busy and time flies. Thankfully, we live in the social media age and we are able to stay connected through email, facebook, twitter, blogs, etc. I agree with most people that it causes my generation to become lazy and only keep up with our friendships that way but I also believe it helps our relationships stay strong when our lives become so crazy. After college, we start our full-time jobs, go to sleep earlier and go out less. We don't live down the hall or across campus from our friends (or in the same city) anymore so naturally we drift apart. I thank God for blessing me with friends that know how much they mean to me and how much I think about them even if we don't talk for months (and vica versa). Although, they do know that I have visited their facebook profile several times, made comments, and liked their pictures or posts. I feel like I know exactly what they are up to just by looking at their page or through a simple email. Thank you social media.

Anyway, on to what this post is really about. I LOVE dinner with the girls. I am lucky enough to have two of my closest friends living in the same city as me. We met in college and were all in the same sorority. Britney and I hit it off early and she became my "little sister". Anna joined a year later and became Britney's "little sister" so we became instant friends. *All you greek life people know just what I am talking about and will understand why we are posed the way we are in the picture below* We try to get together every one or two weeks to enjoy some good food and good 'ol fashion girl talk. Tonight is our dinner night and I can't wait. I LOVE dinner with the girls (We'll miss you tonight Anna - feel better soon!)

Here's some pictures of Britney, Anna & I - enjoy!




 










What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!