01 09 10

Friday, June 24, 2011

I LOVE Friday's

TGIF! Friday's always have been and always will be something that I LOVE. Friday's somehow make everyone happier than usual. Maybe because it's the start to the weekend or because it's the end of the work week. Either way, Friday's are full of LOVE and I can't pick just one to write about. So, here are five things that I fell in LOVE with today - the Friday Five:

1. Pinterest  This website is an online catalog where members "pin" their favorite items. It has everything from Food to Fashion. I love the DIY (do-it-yourself) section. People pin items that would never cross my mind to create but I fall in LOVE with them and want to go home and do-it-myself.  I have a feeling that items found on this site will be included in my posts considering how much I LOVE it. BEWARE: This site is addicting and you may find yourself looking through it for hours!




2. Harris Teeter Footlong Friday! I LOVE that I have a job that provides free lunch everyday. It is a huge money saver and I am thankful for it. We have a menu that has about 10 different items to choose from. The food is good but eating the same food everyday can get old. I don't like to spend money on food when I am able to get it for free. Although, today is one of those days where nothing on our menu sounds good. Thankfully, Harris Teeter offers footlong subs for only $4.99 (provided you have a vic card). Healthy, cheap and delicious - I LOVE it.




3. Footloose - I LOVE the old version of the movie but I am super excited about the new version. The poster & trailer were released and I fell in LOVE with it. Julianne Hough is beautiful and I can't wait to see the movie.
           FOOTLOOSE Poster!!!         




4. Lauren Conrad's floral nails - I LOVE everything about Lauren Conrad: her style, her clothing line, her books, her website...everything. I follow her on Twitter and she posted a picture of a floral pattern painted on her nails and I fell in LOVE with them. I don't have the steady hand or artistic ability to do this to my own nails so I will just admire hers.
                                      50003504.jpg




5. Frye Daisy Duke Vintage Stud (zappos.com) - LOVE at first sight. How could you not fall in LOVE with these?
                                 

Happy Friday everyone! What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!