01 09 10

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I LOVE this dress

I saw this dress and instantly fell in LOVE with it. Green + Lace + A-Line = CLASSY! I would wear it all the time and it could be worn so many different ways. Pair it with a clean cut black blazer with black gladiator pumps for a chic look. Wear it with pearl earrings, a classic up-do and nude pumps for a feminine look. Wear it with a headband in your hair and ballet flats for a daytime look. Wear it with a cobalt blue, orange or red waist belt for a colorblocked look. The list could go on and on and on...

I would wear the look below to one of my friend's weddings. I LOVE this dress.          

Issa 

  ISSA Dress

  
orange earrings-resin french clip earring














Paris Hilton Women's Regal Shoe
































What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. I would have never put so many combos with that dress but they sound great. I have a dress you might could help me with. Maybe I could email a picture of it and you could give me some ideas for some different looks. Let me know.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!