01 09 10

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I LOVE Yoplait Light Dessert Yogurts

My husband brought home this delicious treat and I fell in LOVE with them. I LOVE sweets and I have a major sweet tooth. Sweets are hard for me to pass up at any time of the day especially after dinner. Now that I have begun my late 20's I know I can't eat sweets like I used to and these are the perfect substitute. We have the Boston Cream Pie & Strawberry Shortcake flavors which tasted exactly like the "real thing."
Check out the Yoplait Light website for all the different delicious (and healthy) flavors. You will fall in LOVE with them!


 

What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. Love these but NOT the Red Velvet Cake. That one was not so good
    I love your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!