01 09 10

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I LOVE Ashley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister-in-law, Ashley. Ashley is the kind of person that makes you feel like you have known her all your life in the first few moments of meeting her. She is kind, genuine and the big sister I wish I had growing up. She is extremely talented and inspiring. She is a LOVING wife, sister, aunt & daughter. Thank you for the role model you are to me and to many others around you - Happy Birthday, Ash!!

Ashley is a baker and she owns The Sweetie Pie. She uses organic ingredients to create delicious desserts and breads. Check out her website and her blog. You will LOVE it.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you have a wonderful birthday that is full of the things you LOVE most. Happy Birthday!
What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!