01 09 10

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I LOVE braids

I have always LOVED braiding hair. When I was little I would practice braiding on all of my dolls. I was so proud of myself each time I did it correctly. I eventually learned how to braid my own hair and it is a hair style that I still LOVE. Lucky for me, braids are "in style" and people are figuring out new and exciting ways to wear braids.

I have side swept bangs and whenever I need to pull them back I LOVE to wear this style:
 

Here are some other braided hair styles that I LOVE:
   Zoe Saldana-braid-hair 


Blake Lively - Full-bodied with mini braids
             

                 

Try out a braid that fits your personality and your style...you will fall in LOVE!
What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. I would give anything to have enough hair to do that. I LOVE them to. Dress up or dress down. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!