01 09 10

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I LOVE Chandeliers

Chandeliers add so much character to a room. I've noticed them a lot lately and they always seem to bring the entire room together. I LOVE the typical chandelier that is placed in the entryway or above the dining room table. They are beautiful.

I LOVE when you see a chandelier in an unexpected place:

chandelier     chandelier

chandelier     chandelier

Chandelier          

I also LOVE the not-so-typical chandelier:

Chandelier.     Chandelier

chandelier    

 chandelier      chandelier 

 
When Michael and I have our first baby girl her room will have a chandelier. Hopefully, when that time comes this one will still be around:
chandelier


What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!