01 09 10

Friday, July 1, 2011

I LOVE the Friday Five

TGIF - Friday is here again! Today is extra exciting because Monday is July 4th which means the office is closed and we have a 3 day weekend...I LOVE! Happy early Independence day!

Here are your Friday Five:

1. Peanut Butter Pie (http://www.cooks.com/) I LOVE this peanut butter pie recipe and will make it for the holiday weekend!

Recipe
1 graham cracker pie crust
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 container Cool Whip

Cream peanut butter with cream cheese. Mix in powdered sugar and milk. Fold in Cool Whip and pour into graham cracker pie crust.

*I put half of the container of Cool Whip in the pie then the other half on top of the pie. I also buy graham crackers and crumbled up 2-3 bars to put on the top of the pie. I also use all fat-free products to make it healthier!




2. Zac Brown Band - I LOVE all of Zac Brown Band's songs but to celebrate the holiday I will highlight their song "Free".
Video - Zac Brown Band "Free"





3. Fireworks: I LOVE them. The past couple of years we haven't been able to see a large firework show and I really hope to this year!





4. LOVE this...I wish I would have done this as my table centerpiece. Maybe next year...
Love it




5. This isn't about the holiday but I fell in LOVE with it and it is so true:
Roomies! @Jennifer Stephan @Andrea Lupa

What have you fallen in LOVE with today? Have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!