01 09 10

Friday, July 29, 2011

I LOVE the Friday Five

TGIF! Even though tonight I have to work an event that doesn't end until midnight... I am thankful that it is finally Friday. Here are your Friday five:

1. Have you ever gone through a rough time or simply just needed some words of encouragement? I know we all have or eventually will. I LOVE the song "Stronger" by Mandisa.



2. I am blessed to have a beautiful drive along the battery to work everyday. This morning the sun's rays were shinning through the clouds onto the water. It was beautiful. Thank you Jesus for creating such a beautiful landscape! I tried to take a picture but my phone's quality didn't show it very well so here is one from Google images:



3. I LOVE the Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie recipe from http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/. I modified the original recipe a little bit and have listed the one I used below. It is so yummy and everyone who I have shared it with has LOVED it. I hope you LOVE it too!

Ingredients:
1 ripe banana
2 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter (I use Smart Balance creamy peanut butter)
1 Tablespoon of honey (I use organic honey)
1 cup of milk (I used 2% but I am sure any will do)
Directions:
Put all the ingredients into a blender. Fill the blender with ice cubes. Mix until blended evenly. Enjoy!


3. I LOVE this Contigo AUTOSEAL Kangaroo Water Bottle with Storage Compartment - 24 oz on Amazon. This is perfect to take to the gym especially when you need to make a grocery store run after. If only it had a place for your cell phone too...maybe the next one will :)




5. I LOVE what God teaches us about LOVE in action. Romans 12:9-10: "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves."
Sweet.


What have you fallen in LOVE with today? Have a great weekend!!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!