01 09 10

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I LOVE Melissa

Today is my sister-in-law's birthday - Happy Birthday Melissa! My in-laws are wonderful. I am truly blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family. We are all very close and I feel like we have been a part of each other's lives forever.

Melissa is always so sweet and caring to everyone she meets. She welcomes you with open arms and a bright smile. She LOVES Jesus with all her heart and his LOVE shines through her daily. She is a respectful wife and a LOVING mother. I am thankful I can call her my sister!

Melissa is pregnant with her 2nd baby boy. He was due on July 1st, although, still hasn't been born. Let's all pray for a safe birth (soon, hopefully) and a healthy baby & Momma!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!



 
 
 
 
 
What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!!!! Best wishes on a safe delivery!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!