01 09 10

Monday, August 8, 2011

I LOVE Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor

Honestly, I am a chapstick kind of girl. I don't wear much lipstick and when I do I wear it so shear it looks like I am only wearing chapstick. Usually, lipstick comes off quickly (and I never remember to reapply) and it always feels sticky. The worst is when a slight breeze catches my hair and it immediately locks to my lipstick. This makeup battle has taught me to love dark eyes and light lips. My go-to makeup is Bare Escentuals and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Although, when I need to pick up a cheap drugstore brand, there is no better choice then Covergirl. Promise.

This past weekend Covergirl changed my opinion on lipcolor. One of my friends (thanks Amanda!) pulled out her Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor and told us to try it because it would stay on all night. I had my doubts but boy was I wrong! The color stayed on all night. Seriously...until the next morning. Yes, it was a bit dull when I woke up but the color was still there. It wasn't sticky at all, actually, it was very smooth. Not one strand of hair got caught on my lips. I fell in LOVE with this lipcolor and will buy it for myself. In the future, if you are wondering what color lipstick I am wearing, it will be Plum Berry #559. LOVE it.

If you LOVE lipcolor and need it to stay on all day, definitely invest in the Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor. You won't be disappointed.

Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
You first apply the color with the wand then you smooth the moisturizer over top of the color. It's as easy as that.

What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!