01 09 10

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I LOVE Fall Fashion

Fall is just around the corner so fall trends are beginning to pop up everywhere. I'll have to admit - I'm liking what I'm seeing. Plaids, polka dots, and lace will be returning this fall *yes!*. The trends I am most excited about are the rust,mustard, and jade colors. You may be thinking, "those colors don't look good on my skin tone" but think again my friend. Go a shade lighter or a shade darker to match you skin tone, wear contrasting accessories to make the color standout, wear a jacket or blazer to break up the color, or wear the colors as accessories, etc. If those are colors you can wear - go bold. You will turn many heads.

Below are some examples of this trend that I have fallen in LOVE with:

Rayon boatneck T (Gap)

 
Freya Blouse (Anthropologie)


No. 2 pencil skirt in double-serge wool
 
 
 
What fall trend have you fallen in LOVE with?
LOVE, sje
 

1 comment:

  1. Fall is by far my favorite season for many reasons, including the clothes. I get so excited when I see the layers and scarves. Thanks for the info on the colors, those sound great to me. Let's go shopping soon ;) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!