01 09 10

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I LOVE Homemade Blueberry Frozen Yogurt

This past weekend I had a package of blueberries that I either needed to quickly eat or I needed to make something with before they spoiled. I LOVE sweets and I immediately thought to make frozen yogurt. One of these days I am going to buy an ice cream maker so I can make all kinds of delicious ice creams/frozen yogurts. It would make frozen yogurt much quicker then having to freeze it for hours. If you have limited your diet to only eating real food (as I have), you can eat this too! I'm excited to make this frozen yogurt with different flavors - Enjoy!

Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
1 cup of Blueberries
1/2 cup Raw Sugar
1/2 cup Milk
2 cups Plain Yogurt

In a blender, mix the blueberries until they are fully mixed.
Mix the sugar, milk and yogurt in with the blueberries.
Blend until completely mixed.
*If you have an ice cream maker, pour the mix into the ice cream maker and freeze according to its directions.
Pour the mix into a freezer safe container.
Freeze for 2-3 hours.
Enjoy!


This is how my frozen yogurt turned out. I doubled the recipe and had to freeze it overnight. I think that is why my scoops aren't as pretty as I wanted them to be, although, it still tasted delicious!

What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!