01 09 10

Friday, September 30, 2011

I LOVE the Friday Five

This week was spent resting from the Andrew wedding last weekend and preparing for the King wedding this weekend. Let's just say - I LOVE that it is Friday!

Alpha Phi's - AOE

Here are your Friday Five:

1. I LOVE Amanda and Nick. Another one of my closest friends is getting married tomorrow and I LOVE that I will be there to celebrate. Congrats Amanda and Nick! I'll tell you the same thing I told Kellie & Jason:

Take mental pictures the entire day because it will go by fast. Don't stress about anything because everything will come together perfectly and at the end of the day - you'll be married. October 1, 2011 is the beginning of your lives together as a married couple - enjoy every minute!



 

2. I LOVE Halloween. Since tomorrow is the start of October my mind continuously thinks about Halloween. I LOVE dressing up and getting together with friends. I LOVE making Halloween themed foods and am sure I will post about them in the near future. Halloween is a reason to do something different and fun so I think everyone should go all out! I bought my dog, Tucker, his Halloween costume and he looks so funny in it. We live at the beach so I felt it was appropriate that Tucker dresses up as a shark this year. Here is what he'll look like (except he is chocolate):
Hero Image




 

3. I LOVE to see people having a good time. You know what I mean...when you are out and you see people laughing or cutting up and they look as though they don't have a care in the world. I LOVE that. Seeing other people in a great mood usually puts me in a great mood. This weekend make sure you are having fun no matter where you are or what you are doing. You'll be surprised at how great you will feel and how it will change the attitude of people around you for the better.





4. I LOVE boots. Fall weather means it is time to start wearing your favorite boots again. I LOVE how boots can make or break an outfit. I LOVE that they are stylish yet still keep your feet warm. I LOVE many different types of boots. Here are some that I am LOVING this fall:
                                                                                     

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Karie Flat Zip Boots - Brown



 


5. I LOVE Folly Beach. I LOVE any beach, really. Folly Beach is special because it is where Michael and I spent our weekends since we moved here almost 3 years ago and it is where we were married. My mother-in-law took these pictures of Folly - isn't it beautiful?! No, they aren't photoshopped!



 
 
What have you fallen in LOVE with today? Have a great weekend!
LOVE, sje
 
ps: Happy Birthday, Kayley!
Gotta LOVE this old picture of us but let's get a more recent one this weekend!
 


1 comment:

  1. Great Post! And I echo your wishes for Amanda and Nick. Love you and love your posts

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!