01 09 10

Monday, September 12, 2011

I LOVE my new shoes

Running shoes, tennis shoes, sneakers - whatever you want to call them - my husband bought me new one's this weekend and I LOVE them. My new shoes are called training shoes which means they are intended for all types of physical activity, not just running. The National Academy of Sports Medicine says, "The benefit of a cross-training shoe is that the shoe is versatile enough to be utilized for various activities, and for those who participate in different activities, but do not specialize in one."

My Nike In-Season shoes are black and hot pink with a thick but soft cushion on the interior soles. They feel wonderful and I was happy to take them home with me. Now, I can be stylish while working out, ha, thank you Michael! I found these awesome shoes at Footlocker.

The Nike In-Season Trainer training shoe features a water resistant coating to keep you dry while laces and screenprint graphic on the quarter are reflective for visibility in the dark. Lightweight textile upper brings comfort. Internal forefoot strap gives support for lightweight training. Memory foam sockliner offers great cushion and comfort. Full-length Phylon™ midsole provides superior lightweight flexibility. Strategically placed rubber pods bring excellent traction and durability. Flex grooves in the forefoot allow the foot to move in a natural motion.
What is your favorite type of athletic shoe?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!