01 09 10

Monday, September 19, 2011

I LOVE new seasons of TV

Finally...new seasons of my favorite shows start this week! Michael and I LOVE to end the work day with our favorite TV shows. It's our time to relax and laugh along with our favorite characters.

What a way to kick off the new season of TV with the Emmy's last night. Way to go Modern Family for sweeping the comedy category. If you haven't watched Modern Family yet I highly suggest you add it to your list of shows to watch.


Best dressed at the Emmy's, in my opinion, goes to:
Gwyneth Paltrow! She is stunning in a black beaded Emilio Pucci gown. I LOVE how she only shows a little bit of skin on her most flattering areas. I LOVE that she kept her hair and jewelry simple since the dress has so many details.
 

and Runner-Up, in my opinion, goes to:
Sofia Vergara! Her coral Vera Wang gown fits her like a glove and her Colombian Emerald earrings are fabulous!
 


The shows I LOVE to watch are:
Monday - Dancing with the Stars (ABC) and Monday Night Football (ESPN).
   
Go Kristin Cavallari!

Tuesday- The Biggest Loser (NBC) and Dancing with the Stars Results Show (ABC).


Wednesday- ABC has the best Wednesday night TV & makes me wish we had TiVo. The Middle & Modern Family. Last week we watched the season premier of Up All Night (NBC) and I think it will be a really funny show. I'm willing to give Suburgatory a chance since it is on the ABC lineup but I'm not sure it will be added to my favorites. During the commercials of The Middle, I'll watch The X Factor (FOX). I will not watch Revenge - it looks terrible and I am so tired of seeing the preview for it!
 
 

Thursday - NBC has the best Thursday night TV. Parks & Recreation and The Office. I am sad Michael Scott (Steve Carrell) is no longer on The Office and hope it continues to be a good show. I also wish 30 Rock was still on the Thursday night lineup, I LOVED that show! Since Whitney replaced 30 Rock, I'll give it a chance and hope it is just as funny. I'll also be tuning in to The X Factor results show (FOX).
 
 

Of course, the weekends will be filled with football.

What fall TV shows do you LOVE?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!