01 09 10

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I LOVE Pumpkin Flavoring

Fall means pumpkin flavored everything which I celebrate. I used to dislike pumpkin until I tried my sister-in-law's pumpkin cheesecake which turned my taste buds around. It made me realize what deliciousness I was missing out on.

I LOVE my sister-in-law's Pumpkin Cheesecake. If you live in or near Charlotte, you can order this cheesecake or any other delicious dessert simply by clicking the link, The Sweetie Pie. You will LOVE this cheesecake....trust me.

*This isn't an actual picture of her cheesecake (I found it on google) but I had to give you the visual.


No one can mention pumpkin flavoring without mentioning Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. I LOVE that it is now available and I can't wait to drink one.



I have found many different pumpkin flavored recipes that I would LOVE to try. If any of them turn out tasty, I'll be sure to share them with you!

What are some pumpkin flavored items that you LOVE?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!