01 09 10

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I LOVE this curling wand

If you want long lasting, gorgeous curls you have to buy the Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand from Target. Two of my friends have this wand and their hair looks amazing every time they use it. This past weekend my friend (and personal hairstylist when I am with her) used it on my hair and I fell in LOVE with this curling wand. It doesn't have a clamp so your curls won't have pressed ends. It comes with a glove so you don't burn your fingers while holding your hair onto the wand. It sounds complicated but I promise it is easy to use. I will be purchasing this wand for myself asap!



Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic  Curling Wand. Additional View 2


What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!