01 09 10

Friday, October 14, 2011

I LOVE the Friday Five

TGIF! AppState plays the Citadel this weekend so many of our friends and family will be here. The weatherman is calling for high 70 degree weather so it should be a great weekend. I hope it doesn't go by too quickly!

Here are your Friday Five:

1. I LOVE the new Footloose. Well, I haven't actually seen it yet but if the movie is as good as the previews, I know I'll LOVE it. The movie came out today and I can't wait to see it. I've always LOVED musicals and I doubt this one will disappoint. Blake Shelton kills it in his new version of "Footloose":





2. I LOVE Sidewalk Prophets. I especially LOVE their song, "These are the words I would say" because we all have been through a hard time or know someone who is going through a hard time. The lyrics to this song are encouraging and true. I LOVE this song.


These are the words I would say
Three in the morning, and I'm still awake
So I picked up a pen and a page
And I started writing just what I'd say
If we were face to face

I'd tell you just what you mean to me
Tell you these simple truths

CHORUS
Be strong in the Lord
And never give up hope
You're gonna do great things
I already know
God's got His hand on You
So don't live life in fear
Forgive and forget
But don't forget why you're here
Take your time and pray
These are the words I would say
Last time we spoke you said you were hurting
And I felt your pain in my heart
I want to tell you that I keep on praying
That love will find you where you are

I know cause I've already been there
So please hear these simple truths

CHORUS

Say... from one simple life to another
I will say... come find peace in the Father

Be strong in the Lord
And never give up hope
You're gonna do great things
I already know
God's got His hand on You
So don't live life in fear
Forgive and forget
But don't forget why you're here
Take your time and pray
And thank God for each day
His love will find a way
These are the words I would say



3. I LOVE prayer. Prayer is powerful. Prayer works. I pray throughout the day over big and small things. I saw this quote and had to post it.

pray

1 Thessalonians 5:17 says, "pray continually". If the bible tells us to pray all the time don't you think God will give you peace because you prayed? I know He will. Trust Him. 




4. I LOVE this watch. Not only is it pink and grey (my fave color scheme right now) but it is so chic. I LOVE this watch.
Michael Kors watch




5. I LOVE how this pumpkin is decorated. I am not the best pumpkin carver. I seem to always get frustrated because it doesn't turn out like I pictured it to. This looks simple and pretty. I LOVE that it has an initial on it. If I make one that has my "E" on it, I'll  be sure to share it with you.
It will even be the right letter.


Have a great weekend!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!