01 09 10

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I LOVE this curling wand, part 2

Remember last week when I wrote about the amazing curling wand that did wonders on my hair?? Well, I used it again this past weekend and remembered to take a picture. My hair doesn't hold curl well. It usually falls out within an hour and it looks like a huge, frizzy mess. This curling wand creates a long lasting curl that stayed in while I danced the night away at the King wedding reception and was still curled when I woke up the next morning. If that doesn't convince you to buy it, I don't know what will! I LOVE this curling wand.

Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic  Curling Wand. Additional View 2

Jenn & me after she did my hair with the curling wand.

The back of our hair.

Some of the Alpha Phi's- There were many more there & I LOVED seeing you all!

The beautiful wedding ceremony.

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. King!


What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. Did she get married at BHI this past weekend? I'm pretty sure your husband was sitting across from me on the tram to the ferry on Sunday (ha!), but I didn't see you, so I wasn't sure :). Hope yall had a great time and you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had two different weddings to attend this past weekend so I was in NC and my husband was at BHI. So, I'm sure you saw him and that is why I wasn't there, ha! You know Rachel Redding Tatum, right? Her sister, Amanda, is the one who got married in NC. I hope you had a great time while you were there and I wish I could have been there to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!