01 09 10

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I LOVE the Aerolatte Frother

I LOVE coffee. I drink one mug of coffee every morning with my breakfast. I also LOVE speciality coffee drinks *cough...pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks...cough*. I figured I would be able to recreate our favorite speciality drinks at home with a frother. Boy, was I wrong. I looked up how to make speciality drinks and realized you needed an espresso maker for the majority of drinks. Ha, duuuuuuh! Anyway, I bought this frother from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and wanted to use it - somehow. When I was preparing coffee this past weekend I decided to heat up about an inch of milk then froth it. Who knew it would be so simple? I poured the froth over the top of our coffee and added a pinch of Truvia. It was delicious. It changed the way our ordinary coffee tasted. I LOVE the Aerolatte Steam Free Milk Frother.
Aerolatte® Steam Free Milk Frother


Do you LOVE making speciality drinks?
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!