01 09 10

Friday, November 4, 2011

I LOVE the Friday Five

This has been a busy week and I am ready for the weekend!

Here are your Friday Five:


1. I LOVE that my parents are coming this weekend. I haven't seen my parents since May and I am so excited they are coming to visit us for the weekend. I am thankful for any amount of time that we get to spend together and I hope it doesn't go by too fast (although, I know it will).




2. I LOVE fair food. As you know, the Coastal Carolina Fair is in town until tomorrow. I have been to the fair twice (once to see Sunny Sweeney perform and once to see Corey Smith perform) so I have been able to eat many of the fair foods. Yes, it is probably the worst food for any person to eat but let-me-tell-you that it is delicious. I ate a Turkey Leg, a basket of fries (with everything you can think of piled on top), a funnel cake, and a bowl of ice cream. I LOVE. Yes, my body hated me the next day but it is one day out of the entire year to eat terrible fair food and I just can't pass it up, ha. I still haven't tried the burger with two Krispy Kreme doughnuts as the bun - that goes a little too far if you ask me. Here are some pictures of the fun times we had at the fair:
   




3. I LOVE cozy socks. Now that the weather is cooling down, we have turned our A/C off and opened the windows. This means we have our blankets out and our cozy socks on. I believe that if your hands or feet are cold then your entire body is cold. I LOVE staying warm by wearing a pair of cozy socks and curling up under a soft blanket. I LOVE to wear socks that have bright colors or that have a funky design. Here are some cozy socks that I LOVE: 
 


Make + Model 'Folk' Nordic Slipper Socks




4. I LOVE getting emails from my friends. Some of my closest friends and I have an "email group" where we send emails to update each other on what is going on in our lives. We live in different places, have full-time jobs, are still in school, or have begun a family of our own. Just like most other people - we stay busy. Writing emails is a quick way to show we are thinking about each other and a way to update a group of people all at the same time. I LOVE my friends and I LOVE getting emails from them.






5. I LOVE this Lost Socks board. What a great idea! We always have socks that come out of the dryer without a match. Usually, the match is in another load of laundry. I always lay the lost sock on top of the dryer or on top of our chest of drawers. This board will have the sock waiting for its match without being in the way. Now all I need is a craft night so I can make it!
Lost socks board for the laundry room.



What have you fallen in LOVE with today? Have a great weekend, friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!