01 09 10

Friday, November 18, 2011

I LOVE the Friday Five

First, I apologize for my lack of posting this week. It has been a busy week and time ran away from me. I am so glad it is Friday and am ready for the weekend!

Here are your Friday Five:


1. I LOVE the Twilight Saga. I'm not a crazy obsessed fan, although, I do LOVE the movies. Breaking Dawn, part 1 came out today and I am really excited to see it. I have to admit that I am surprised that I LOVE these movies because typically I am not into anything that involves vampires. So, if you think you won't like the movies I recommend you watching the first one to see if you change your mind. I'll bet that you watch the first one, LOVE it, then go on to watch the rest.




2. I LOVE long-sleeved short dresses. When fall and winter come around most people (myself included) start to think jeans, boots, sweaters, and scarves. We can't forget about the stylish long-sleeved short dresses. I have seen a lot more of them this year than I have in years past. Here are some of my favorites:
Aidan Mattox Sequined Mesh Sheath Dress

BCBGMAXAZRIA Salina Lace Corset Dress





3. I LOVE boot socks. Boot socks are socks you wear under tall boots. Usually, the top of the sock sticks out of the top of the boots. It adds a little extra flare. Yes, I know I wrote about cozy socks last week and I am now coming to the realization that I LOVE socks more than the average person. With that being said, I LOVE these boot socks:
Women's SmartWool® Frilly Knee Highs

Pinned Image




4. I LOVE watching people get scared. Yes, I know this is a cruel thing to LOVE but I will laugh so hard that I start crying. If I witness someone getting scared it is something that I will laugh about for hours. Please note that I hate being scared...ironic isn't it? So, check out the video below (from America's funniest home videos) to join in on this LOVE of mine.




5. I LOVE this picture. I never want to make a second trip. Can you relate?
This is me every time



What have you fallen in LOVE with today? Have a great weekend friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!