01 09 10

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I LOVE John 10:10


My morning devotion was on John 10:10 and is a verse that I wanted to share with you all. I hope it encourages you in some way.

John 10:10 (NIV Version):
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Take from it what you will. For me, it was a reminder that Jesus came to this earth, died on a cross, and rose again - ALL FOR US. He is for us and not against us. He gave us life and wants us to live our lives to the full.

Are you living your life to the full as God has intended us to or are you going through the everyday motions and just "getting by"? Something to think about...

What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!