01 09 10

Monday, November 7, 2011

I LOVE Thanksgiving with the Judy's

This past weekend Michael and I celebrated Thanksgiving with my Mom and Dad since we won't be with them on Thanksgiving this year. Mom and Dad came to Charleston on Friday and we spent the weekend relaxing and enjoying every moment. Saturday, Mom and I spent the day cooking while Michael and Dad watched football. I took advantage of my Mom's teaching *finally* and I learned how to make some of my favorite Thanksgiving dishes. We enjoyed a delicious meal, great conversation, and quality time together. Britney was able to join us and I am so glad she finally got to spend time with my parents!

This was the first time I was able to make a successful apple pie. I couldn't have done it without my Mom talking me through each step, ha!








What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you. Celebrating Thanksgiving and cooking lessons all at once. Say hi to your mom from me!
    Dori Schelhammer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great fun! Honestly - I loved every minute with you and Michael. I am very proud of you both. And, Dori .... Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUN!!!! I get to do that this weekend!!!!! My brother and his wife are going to be there. First time for all of us to be together in almost 5 years!!!!!!
    Need to share the recipe for the pie if it's not a family secret!!!!!! I would love to post it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!