01 09 10

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I LOVE Thanksgiving

I LOVE Thanksgiving. The time spent with family and friends, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, the delicious spread of food, the amazing desserts, and the laid back feel of the entire day.

Thanksgiving is the perfect time of year to think about how blessed we are. If you don't think you are blessed....you woke up today didn't you? We are blessed so much to have another day. I am thankful for so many things that I can't possibly put them all into one post. I won't have a Friday Five this week since I'll be out of town so I figured I would post five things that I am thankful for.


1. First and foremost, I am thankful for my relationship with Jesus Christ. I thank Him everyday for dying on the cross for my sins and for my salvation at an early age. I am thankful for his unconditional and never failing LOVE. I know that all my blessings come from Him and I am forever grateful.



2. I am thankful for my husband, Michael. He is my best friend and I can't imagine life without him. He is a man who puts God first in all areas of his life. He is a great example to everyone around him. I am thankful of how hard he works to make sure our life together is the best it can be. He is funny, kind, generous, LOVING, and I could go on and on. I LOVE everything about him and every moment that we spend together.



3. I am thankful for my family (Judy's and Eller's). God placed me in an amazing family. My parents raised my brother and me in a Christan home filled with LOVE. We are each others biggest fans. God blessed me with wonderful in-laws. We all get along and LOVE each other dearly. I am thankful to have the most handsome nephews in the world!


  



4. I am thankful that my parents live close enough that we will be able to spend the holiday's with them. We celebrated Thanksgiving early with my mom and dad and had the best time together. This Christmas will be the first in 3 years that I will be with my parents, brother & sister-in-law and I am so excited. It will be so fun bringing back the Christmas traditions that we had growing up.
Sorry Dad, I had to! haha.



5. I am thankful for my friends. New and old...my friends are the best. No matter how often we talk or see each other they all know how special they are to me. As we grow up and begin our adult lives things get busy and time together gets short. I am thankful for friends who understand that just because we haven't talked in a while doesn't mean they aren't on my mind.
 



What are you thankful for? Have a great Thanksgiving friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!