01 09 10

Monday, November 21, 2011

I LOVE Urban Nirvana Hair



When it comes to my hair I am not one to experiment. If I think that I want to change my hairstyle in any way it will take me months to finally make a decision. I will think about it all the time, talk about it all the time, and will create unneeded stress. Why am I like this? I'm sure it's because after I graduated high school I decided that the "college me" would look better with short hair. WRONG. I chopped my hair off and it looked awful (to say the least). Hair takes a really long time to grow out. I even used horse shampoo because it was supposed to make your hair grow faster. My hair finally got to the "in between stage" and I decided I would add some style by adding layers. BAD IDEA. I seriously had a mullet. My hair was worn half-up, half-down for months. A couple years later my hair finally grew out and I promised myself never to make a drastic change again...

...but then I met Cady. Cady is my hair dresser at Urban Nirvana Hair. I've gone to Urban Nirvana for their spa services and figured I would try out their hair salon. I was randomly placed with Cady and quickly fell in LOVE with the hair salon. It is wonderful. I can sit in Cady's chair, tell her my thoughts/feelings on my hair, and she works wonders. She creates the hairstyle I had in my mind even when I don't describe it well. She is also really easy to talk to which makes the appointment go by fast. Since meeting her I've had layers, side swept bangs, and even highlights. Yes, highlights were a drastic change for me, but I LOVED them!

If you live in Charleston and are looking for a great hairstylist, go to Cady at Urban Nirvana Hair. You won't be disappointed!


What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje




No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!