01 09 10

Friday, December 2, 2011

I LOVE the Friday Five

This week flew by for me and I couldn't be happier. I hope you all had a fabulous week!

Here are your Friday Five:


1. I LOVE the iPad 2. Michael and I decided to buy the iPad 2 for each other for Christmas. They were discounted on Black Friday so we decided to go ahead and buy one. It arrived on Tuesday and we couldn't wait until Christmas to open it and we both fell in LOVE with it.




2. I LOVE Christmas decorations. Michael and I bought our Christmas tree on Monday and decorated our condo with lots of Christmas decorations. I have my table set with my Mom's Christmas china. We have garland and lights around our entertainment center and under our bar. We have a mistletoe hanging at the top of our bedroom door. The best part of decorating was Wednesday night when we played Christmas music (on the iPad, of course) and decorated our tree. We both have ornaments that we made while growing up all over the tree. We had so much fun reminiscing on our childhood. My two favorite ornaments are one of a chocolate lab (that we were given the first Christmas that we had Tucker) and the sand dollar ornament that we gave away as our wedding favor. Those are hanging high for everyone to see! We topped the tree with a sparkling "E" and call it our "E Tree". It certainly is "the most wonderful time of the year"!



3. I LOVE Tim Tebow's description of his relationship with Christ. Shouldn't we all have that kind of relationship with our savior?
Pinned Image



4. I LOVE Elf. If you haven't watched Elf, I highly recommend that you do. It is a funny Christmas movie that will make you smile. This is one movie that we watch multiple times over the holiday season!
Elf

Elf!



5. I LOVE Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is you". Enjoy!




What have you fallen in LOVE with today?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!