01 09 10

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I LOVE the Thursday Five

Yep...I'm changing it up a bit (only this week though). Michael and I begin our Christmas vacation tonight so I won't be blogging until the new year. FL & Bahamas...Here we come!

My Thursday Five will cover what I would blog about if I were blogging next week:


1. I LOVE Christmas. Merry Christmas friends! As you all know, we are spending Christmas in FL this year. It won't be a white one but I know we'll still have lots of fun. I am excited about seeing my parents new home for the first time. I am excited about seeing my brother and his wife for the first time in months. I am excited about bringing to life old traditions. I am excited about seeing my aunt, uncle, and cousin for the first time since May. I am just plain excited. Although, with all the excitement let's not forget the real meaning of Christmas - Jesus Christ's birthday. Happy Birthday, Jesus!

"Happy Birthday, Jesus" by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir




2. I LOVE Daniel. Daniel is my brother-in-law and his birthday is on Christmas day. Remember me telling you about how we surprised him on Thanksgiving with his birthday trip to the Bahamas? Daniel is extremely smart and can make anyone laugh. He is honest and cares about the people that surround him. I am proud to call him my brother (in-law)! Happy early birthday, Daniel!





3. I LOVE my mom. My mom's birthday is December 29th. There are no words to describe how much I LOVE and appreciate my mom. She is fun and LOVES to laugh. She is honest and will tell you the truth even when it hurts. She is always herself no matter where she is or who she is around. I look up to my mom in so many ways and hope that one day I will be as good of a mom to my children as she was to my brother and me. Happy early birthday, Mom!





4. I LOVE Treasure Cay, Bahamas. Ok - I can't honestly say that I LOVE it since I haven't been there yet, although, I know I will. Since I am blogging about what I would blog about next week, I had to add this one. Isn't it beautiful??? I'll post pictures of our trip after we return.
 




5. I LOVE celebrating a new year. Bring on 2012! 2011 was an amazing year. Michael and I became home owners. My nephew celebrated his first birthday. Michael and I celebrated our one year anniversary. My parents moved back to the states. My 2nd nephew was born. One of my best friends had a beautiful baby girl. Two of my best friends got married. Lots of time was spent with friends and family. We laughed a lot and fell in LOVE with something each day. Cheers to 2012...Happy New Year friends!

Michael carrying me through the door of our first purchased home.

Jaxon's first birthday.

Our 1 year anniversary.

My parents moved back to the states.

Graham was born.

Kaitlin's baby girl, Sloane.

Kellie and Amanda got married.
 

Tucker's not looking back on 2011 since it is now in our rear view mirror...



I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. You are just too cute! Love your blog! Happy birthday to your momma for me! And merry Christmas to you guys! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!