01 09 10

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I LOVE Words with Friends

 
As you know, Michael and I just bought the iPad 2 and fell in LOVE with it. We already beat the free version of Angry Birds so we decided to try out Word with Friends and we are hooked. Words with Friends is basically Scrabble, although, you can play it online. You can play your facebook friends, random opponents, or the person sitting next to you. Michael and I have opened up our competitive sides and we have been challenging each other all week. Humbly, I admit that I am 0-2. Michael can come up with some pretty clever words (some I would like to pull out the dictionary for because I don't think they are actual words). Hint: Greek words such as Xi are allowed in the Words with Friends game. Who would have thought?

If you have any apple product, smart phone, or a facebook page - download Words with Friends. It is a lot of fun!

I'm sure the creator of Words with Friends is LOVING the publicity the game is getting after Alec Baldwin wouldn't stop playing it!

Do you LOVE Words with Friends?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!