01 09 10

Monday, January 16, 2012

I LOVE Blush/Nude Tones

Thanks to the Golden Globe Awards last night, I've come to realize my LOVE for blush and nude tones. This trend was all over the red carpet and looked amazing.


Angelina Jolie - glamour.com

Charlize Theron - glamour.com

Heidi Klum - mtv.com

Sarah Hyland - mtv.com

Busy Phillips - omg.yahoo.com

Amanda Peet - mtv.com

Elle Macpherson - glamour.com

Katharine McPhee - style.mtv.com

Giuliana Rancic - mtv.com

Nicole Kidman - glamour.com

Jessica Biel - usmagazine.com

Since this trend will most likely catch on I googled "how to wear neutrals" and found a great article at becomegorgeous.com. The article describes why neutrals are a hot trend and how you should wear them depending on your skin/hair tone. Check out the article here.

I can't post a blog on award show fashion without telling you my favorite; that would be wrong of me! So here it is...my favorite of the night goes to:


Charlize Theron
celebrity-gossip.net

Her chic Dior dress, amazing shoes, and natural makeup worked perfectly for her. I especially LOVED her vintage 1920's Cartier diamond headpiece. It was the perfect accessory and made her entire look sparkle.


Which dress did you LOVE at the Golden Globes?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!