01 09 10

Friday, January 13, 2012

I LOVE the Friday Five

Happy Friday the 13th! dun dun duuuuun. Just kidding, I'm not superstitious at all but it is fun to joke about, ha.

Here are your Friday Five:

1. I LOVE Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Lotion. Remember when I told you that I LOVED Total Effects Night Firming Cream? I still do but that small bottle just ran out. I like to switch products up after they run out because I have convinced myself it is better for your skin/hair/etc. I have no idea if that is fact or not. Anyway, I just started using the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Lotion and I have fallen in LOVE with it. As a girl who LOVES the sun and LOVES being tan, I am sure my skin has some major sun damage. Now, I live at the beach and am in the sun at least every weekend so I figured it was time to start taking care of my skin. Better late than never, right? This lotion can be used daily and provides your face with SPF 28. It says it will reverse the signs of sun damage such as fine lines, uneven tone, and sun spots. We'll see.

NOW, REVERSE THE SIGNS OF SUN DAMAGE YOU SEE… AND SOME YOU DON’T*.
I bought it at our local Walmart.




2. I LOVE new pillows. Over the holidays, Michael and I slept in many different beds with many different pillows. We aren't ones to bring our pillows from home when we travel. Once we got home from traveling and slept on our pillows we quickly realized that it was time for new ones. I know pillows are expensive but I don't think you have to spend a lot of money to find a good pillow. We headed to Walmart and I picked out an extra firm quilted pillow and Michael picked out a firm down alternative pillow. That night we could really tell a difference. I LOVE my new pillow.

Mainstays Extra Firm Density Pillow



3. I LOVE restaurant week. Remember when I first told you about restaurant week? Well, it's that time again! Restaurant week is January 12th-22nd so if you live in Charleston, you won't want to miss it. If you can't remember what restaurant week is and don't feel like clicking on the link above, the Charleston Restaurant Association describes it as:
...an opportunity to enjoy the world-renowned cuisine of the Lowcountry as participating restaurants offer prix fixe menus consisting of three items for one price. 3 items for $20, $30 or $40. View all restaurants participating and their Restaurant Week menus below. Bon Appetit!
Click here to view the restaurants that are participating and the menus they are offering.




4. I LOVE red and camel together. I LOVE when people pair red and camel. It is elegantly chic and is admired by many. Here are some of my favorite ways to pair red and camel:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Katie Holmes



5. I LOVE Friday's. I hope Friday the 13th is good to you all!
friday friday


Have a great weekend, friends! What have you fallen in LOVE with this week?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!