01 09 10

Friday, January 20, 2012

I LOVE the Friday Five

Well, I don't know about you but I am glad it is Friday. This was a very busy week that hopefully is followed by a relaxing, fun weekend!

Here are your Friday Five:

1. I LOVE pictures that make you say, "awwwwww!". This picture did that for me:


To look through some more pictures, click here.



2. I LOVE sleep. Fortunately, I have no problem sleeping. I fall asleep easily and I usually stay asleep throughout the night. I may wake up one or two times during the night but that is nothing to write home about. Anyway, I do know a lot of people who have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. I saw Dr. Oz on the Today Show this morning and he gave tips to having a better nights sleep. Who knew that you sleep better if your room is cold or that you won't have a good night's sleep if your feet are cold. I guess the cure is to lower our air conditioning and wear socks at night. Let me know if that works for you! Go to the Today Show homepage and scroll down to find the video. I can't seem to load the actual video - sorry!



3. I LOVE that Emily Maynard is the next Bachelorette. I don't watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette every season but I will watch when Emily Maynard  is the Bachelorette. Not only because she is gorgeous but also because it will be filmed in Charlotte and I will enjoy seeing familiar places. Deep down I wish she would ditch the show, meet Tim Tebow, and fall in LOVE with him. From what I know about each of them -only what the media portrays- they would make a great couple!
 



4. I LOVE high drapes. I didn't know I LOVED this until I saw multiple pictures on pinterest. When you place your drapes higher than the window it makes your room look taller and, in my opinion, more chic. What do you think?
High Drapes  drapes  drapes



5. I LOVE Audrey Hepburn quotes. Here's your quote of the day:
Audrey Hepburn


What have you fallen in LOVE with this week? Enjoy the weekend, friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!