01 09 10

Friday, January 27, 2012

I LOVE the Friday Five

Happy Friday friends! Today started off raining and gross but is clearing up to be a beautiful day. I can't wait until 5pm!

Here are your Friday Five:

1. I LOVE linen. I know that January is way to early to start thinking about linen, although, this warm weather is messing with my brain. I am ready for hot weather and spending every weekend at the beach. I am ready for flip flops, bathing suits, and linen clothing. There's nothing better than a Charleston lifestyle! I came across this linen dress and fell in LOVE with it:
LC Lauren Conrad Linen Strapless Dress 




2.  I LOVE 50/50. Have you seen the movie, 50/50? Michael and I watched it the other night and both really enjoyed it. It is inspired by a true story and is sure to make you laugh. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen play best friends whose entire world changes once one is diagnosed with cancer. I would consider it a comedy with a little bit of drama and a touch of romance. I would imagine it is rated R because of the language - that is the only downfall. Overall, it is a movie both guys and girls will enjoy. What did you think of the movie?




3. I LOVE buckeyes. You know what I am talking about...the peanut butter balls covered in chocolate. I made my mom's recipe this week and they are so yummy. I would give you my mom's recipe but I don't know it off the top of my head, sorry! Below is a recipe from All Recipes. Enjoy!
Buckeyes I Recipe



4. I LOVE a music blast from the past. This morning Michael and I listened to an old favorite, Usher's "Let it Burn". Isn't it funny how an older song can bring back the same LOVE we had for it when it was popular? If you LOVED this song back in the day - you will LOVE it even more now, promise!




5. I LOVE this food calendar. I never know what fruit or vegetable is in season and this calendar is the perfect guide. I hope it helps you as much as it helps me!
Pinned Image


What have you fallen in LOVE with this week?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!