01 09 10

Monday, January 2, 2012

I LOVE The Lucky One

Happy New Year friends!

We had a wonderful Christmas in Florida with my family. We relaxed, laughed, and enjoyed the time we had together. Here is a quick look at our Christmas:

Michael and I on Christmas Eve.

Tucker jumping into the pool.

Family.

Michael and I on Christmas day.

Homemade cinnamon buns on Christmas morning.

My cousin, Alex & me.

As you all know, after leaving Florida Michael and I met his family in the Bahamas. Pictures will come shortly. During our time there I read The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. It was great. I read the entire book in 3 days...which never happens! The movie is coming out this spring and I have already been able to spot some differences in the book vs the movie, just by seeing the trailer. With that being said, I recommend reading the book first - you will LOVE it. Below is the trailer for the movie and the cover of the actual book.






Have you ready The Lucky One? Did you LOVE the book like I did?
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!