01 09 10

Monday, February 20, 2012

I LOVE something I hate to do & something I ate

February photo, day 19: something I hate to do (sorry it's a day late)

This will probably be the only post on my blog that is about "something I hate to do" but that is what the photo challenge calls for...

Photo from mockzilla.blogspot.com

I hate licking the back of envelopes. I hate it so much that I refuse to do it. Hence..the cartoon picture above. It makes me squirm just thinking about it. Gross. I LOVE and will always use an envelope moistener or a wet cloth to close envelopes.



February photo, day 20: something I ate

Photo from wtabackspin.blogspot.com

This morning I ate scrambled eggs with spinach and turkey bacon. I didn't read what today's photo was supposed to be until after I ate breakfast so I didn't take a picture, sorry!


Have a great Monday, friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!