01 09 10

Friday, March 2, 2012

I LOVE the Friday Five

Drum roll please......

Here are your Friday Five! Do you LOVE that it is back or did you even notice it was gone??

Remember when I told you that I LOVE fall fashion? Well, I also LOVE spring fashion. Actually, it's safe to say I LOVE fashion. I think I get most excited about it when the season changes and you are able to start wearing new and different styles. Below are the top 5 (in no particular order) spring fashion trends that I LOVE:


1. I LOVE polka dots: Polka dots are fun and can match any person's style. They bring life to any outfit. Here are some of my favorite ways to wear polka dots this spring:


LC Lauren Conrad Polka-Dot Bow Dress 




2. I LOVE the high-low hem. This is a very trendy style that I have seen many celebrities wear. It is new and fun. I don't know how long this trend will stay around but I plan on wearing it this spring!






3. I LOVE bold colors and color blocking. In my opinion, this is the hottest trend of the season. I absolutely LOVE it.
 
 
 
4. I LOVE floral prints. You can't go into spring without wearing girly floral prints!
 
LC Lauren Conrad Floral Asymmetrical Ruffle Camisole


5. I LOVE graphic prints. Your outfit will make a statement when you are wearing a graphic print. They are definitely something to have fun with!

 
View Product
Does this post make you want to go out shopping for spring?? I sure do. Have a great weekend, friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!