01 09 10

Monday, March 26, 2012

I LOVE Sidewalk Prophets "Live Like That"

This weekend we celebrated the life of our friend, Joshua. Although, there were tears, it truly was a celebration of the impact he had on this earth. He lived his life with an eternal perspective which is having a huge impact on many of his family and friends. Four of his cousins accepted the Lord and were baptised at the funeral - praise the Lord!

Saturday night, we all gathered at Joshua's cafe to fellowship and celebrate Joshua. I know he was looking down and smiling, LOVING that his family and friends packed out his cafe.

This past week my friends, Britney & Britt, played the song, "Live Like That" by Sidewalk Prophets and I fell in LOVE with it. It describes how Joshua lived and how we all should strive to live our earthly lives. Listen to the music while reading the lyrics.


Sidewalk Prophets "Live Like That"

Sometimes I think
What will people say of me
When I'm only just a memory
When I'm home where my soul belongs

Was I love
When no one else would show up
Was I Jesus to the least of those
Was my worship more than just a song

I want to live like that
And give it all I have
So that everything I say and do
Points to You

If love is who I am
Then this is where I'll stand
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back

I want to live like that
I want to live like that

Am I proof
That You are who you say You are
That grace can really change a heart
Do I live like Your love is true

People pass
And even if they don't know my name
Is there evidence that I've been changed
When they see me, do they see You

I want to live like that
And give it all I have
So that everything I say and do
Points to You

If love is who I am
Then this is where I'll stand
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back

I want to live like that
I want to live like that


I want to show the world the love You gave for me
I'm longing for the world to know the glory of the King

I want to live like that
And give it all I have
So that everything I say and do
Points to You

If love is who I am
Then this is where I'll stand
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back

I want to live like that
I want to live like that


Your continued prayers, especially for his family, are greatly appreciated.
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. This really spoke to my heart. I REALLY DO want "to live like that!"
    Thank you for sharing.
    EVERYONE are continually in our prayers...
    Hebrews 4: 16
    Love & Prayers
    YMIL xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!