01 09 10

Friday, April 13, 2012

I LOVE the Friday Five

Maaaaaaan, this week seemed to drag. Thank Goodness It's {finally} Friday!

Here are your Friday Five:


1. I LOVE support. Over the past few weeks I have seen how God provides exactly what you need, when you need it. He puts people in your life that will offer emotional, spiritual, and physical support at the perfect time. As you know, on Wednesday night there was a Joshua E. Miller benefit to raise money for Liz, Hannah, and George. Read a great article on it here. There was an amazing turnout and over $23,000 was raised!! Praise the Lord! Without the community who wants to support this sweet family and the leadership of people who look to Christ to provide, that could not have been done. We LOVE you Liz, Hannah and George and our support will continue throughout all the years.





2. I LOVE Santi's. If you live in Charleston and haven't been to Santi's - you need to go. It is a delicious Mexican restaurant with a fun atmosphere located downtown. Their food is amazing - especially their taco's. We are planning to go tonight and I am so excited. It is definitely a must try restaurant if you haven't already.





3. I LOVE The Descendants. Last night, Michael and I watched the movie, The Descendants and really LOVED it. It was a heart touching story that kept us interested the entire time. The only downside is that it does contain some harsh language. Seriously, the movie would have been better without it. I definitely recommend this movie for a night in!





4. I LOVE green doors. Michael and I took Tucker for a walk downtown yesterday and I noticed many of the houses have green doors. I have never noticed them before but I fell in LOVE with them. Green doors are out of the "norm" but add so much character to a house.

So beautiful!!! Loving that green door!



5. I LOVE this outfit. You know that "gotta-have-it" feeling when you see an entire outfit that you fall in LOVE with? I got that feeling when I saw this outfit on Pinterest. One of my friends uploaded it and I can't find the actual link...bummer.

Pinned Image

What do you say we try to recreate it??

   
Rachel Roy Cutout Shoulder Silk Blouse
This shirt has the silky look of the first one and the shoulder details. Even though I LOVE this soft pink color, I'll have to say, I LOVE the coral color better. Not to mention - coral is a universally flattering color and looks great on all skin types.


Levi's Demi Curve Skinny Grazer Jean
White jeans are a blank canvas and they allow you to wear anything you want with them. They are a piece of clothing that you can dress many different style types in and all will look great. One rule - make sure they are thick enough that you can't see through them.


Vera Wang Lavender 'Yves' Mule
I'm tall so I won't wear heels this high but if you do, these will look great with the outfit above!

 
PURSE SALE Clutch Bag Spring Floral Straw Brights Vtg 70s Excellent Free U.S. Shipping
This bag is so fun and is very similar to the one in the picture.

See...recreating fabulous outfits is possible and a lot of fun! Do you recreate outfits you see online/tv/etc?


Hope you all have a great weekend!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!