01 09 10

Friday, April 27, 2012

I LOVE the Friday Five

Can you believe it is already the end of April?!? This year is flying by!

Here are your Friday Five:

1. I LOVE The Lucky One. Remember when I told you how much I LOVED the Nicholas Sparks book, The Lucky One? As most of you know, Hollywood made a movie based on the book. One of my anniversary gifts from Michael was 2 movie tickets for my friend Britney and I to see the movie. To the men out there - it is a great gift to organize, and pay for, a girls night out for your hunny and her best friends - just sayin'! Although, the movie and the book differed in multiple areas it was still a very good movie. I've learned the book is always better than the movie. If you are a Nicolas Sparks fan, I recommend going to see The Lucky One, you will not be disappointed (especially if you haven't read the book!).



2. I LOVE orange nail polish. As most of you know, I LOVE when my nails are polished. Lately, I've been drawn to orange hue's. Yesterday, I got a pedicure with OPI's Hot and Spicy and I LOVE the color:




3. I LOVE tribal skirts. Remember when I told you about my favorite spring trends, one of them being graphic prints? Well, currently I am LOVING graphic print (or tribal) skirts. Here are a few of my favorites:

*If this looks good on me when I try it on...it will be mine*

 SEQUIN EMBELLISHED MINI SKIRT

Pixel Tribal Cotton Skirt - Charlotte Russe



4. I LOVE off white purses. Off white is very versatile and can be worn all year. I LOVE my off white purse so much it is starting to shred at the top. I would LOVE to replace it with this one:

MATT & NAT JORGA BAG



5. I LOVE taking a shower, specifically for the reasons below:

.


Have a fun & safe weekend friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!