01 09 10

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I LOVE birthdays

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday via phone, text, facebook, twitter, or in person. It was a great day and I truly felt special! I am not a fan of the number 27 (ha!) but age 27 is certainly off to a great start!

I woke up to a birthday balloon & my favorite doughnuts 



My boss bought me this plant for my birthday. 

I LOVED coming home to this bag! 

Michael bought me these sandals that I have been wanting. 

Clutch & Bracelets from my brother & sister-in-law. 

Birthday cards! 

My new purse! Thank you, Michael! 

Dinner at Outback - a birthday tradition since I was young. 

Nate LOVING Outback - ha! 

 Britney & me at dinner.

The Wallaby Darned - another birthday tradition (since I turned 21). 

LOVING my bracelet from my parents. 

We finished off the night with a coffee, chocolate, and caramel ice cream cake!


Again, thank you all for your kind birthday wishes. Here's to another year!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!