01 09 10

Friday, May 4, 2012

I LOVE the Friday Five

Hi friends! I hope your week was awesome and your weekend is even more awesome.

Here are your Friday five:

1. I LOVE that Jenn is having a baby girl! If you don't already know, I LOVE children. I plan on having a few of my own one day. Although, that day is far away so in the meantime I live vicariously through my friends who are having children. There is a group of my girlfriends from college who regularly keep in touch and two of them, Audra & Kaitlin, have the most beautiful little girls who I LOVE to stalk on facebook and through emails. I already know Reese (Jenn's little girl) is going to be beautiful and LOVED by all of us just as much as Emerson and Sloane are LOVED. Cheers to everything pink and monogrammed!

Congrats on your little girl, Danny & Jenn!



2. I LOVE Carrie Underwood. Carrie Underwood just released her new album, "Blown Away" and it is wonderful. She has an amazing voice and she rocks every song she sings. I highly recommend buying her new album.




3. I LOVE Hannah. When I have a little girl I want her to be just like Hannah. No seriously...just - like - Hannah. By that time, Hannah will probably be able to babysit our little girl so hopefully she'll learn a thing or two... just kidding Mom, it won't be that long before we have kids. Seriously though...Liz, you'll have to tell me what you've done! Hannah is the most adorable, smart, sweet, independent, perfect little girl. I LOVE her like she is my own and can't believe how fast she is growing up. She will be 2 years old tomorrow and I can't wait to give her a big 'ol kiss. Happy Birthday, Hannah Rae!! Aunt Sarah & Uncle Michael (and Tucker) LOVE you!







4. I LOVE Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. My hair is long and damaged and in need of a serious cut, although, so many people LOVE my hair dresser that the first appointment she has available is June 2nd. One whole month - geez! So, in the meantime, I bought the Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner and it makes my long, damaged hair appear healthy. I LOVE it. I know it will do wonders on my hair once it actually is healthy. It's a little more pricey than your regular store bought shampoo & conditioner but it is worth it.

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
Renewing Moroccan argan oil shampoo. A precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening. Derived from the southwest region of Morocco, argan oil protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection. Organix beauty pure and simple.




 
5. I LOVE weekends with friends. Michael's birthday is on Tuesday so we are having a weekend long celebration for him. Many of our friends are coming in town to celebrate his birthday. We plan to have long beach days and lots of good food. There will be lots of laughs and great memories made. I am thankful for all of our friends and am so glad some of them can join us this weekend to celebrate Michael.



I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Jenn from me too! And as to #3, I pray it won't be that long! I love you sweetie. Give Michael a big Birthday hug from me!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!