01 09 10

Friday, May 18, 2012

I LOVE the Friday Five

This week has been rainy & dreary...I hope the weekend brings some sunshine!

Here are your Friday Five:

1. I LOVE my parents. My parents are always so thoughtful. I am turning 27 (eeeek!) on Monday and they made sure to send me a gift early so that I would have it on or before my birthday. I got a beautiful bracelet from Brighton and I LOVE it. Thank you Mom & Dad!

My Blackberry doesn't do the bracelet justice!

I LOVED the quote that was on the box, "At Brighton, we say "just wear it" - after all, exercising your great taste is a lot more fun than working out!"




2. I LOVE Chocolate Quaker Rice Cakes. Remember eating rice cakes when we were younger? I do and I remember how much I LOVED them. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and came across Chocolate Quaker Rice Cakes and I fell in LOVE with them all over again. They are delicious and only 60 calories!

Quaker Rice Cakes - Chocolate Crunch




3. I LOVE finding out random, but cool, facts. For example, I LOVE to watch the show Suburgatory on Wednesday nights. I just found out that George is played by Jeremy Sisto who also played Elton on Clueless. Who knew?!?

sbg george biothumb + Jeremy Sisto at event of Angel Eyes = the same person!
I had no idea!




4. I LOVE Kaitlin & Kelley. Two of my friends (and college roommates) celebrated their birthday's this week so I couldn't let my blog be posted without giving them a shout out! Happy *late* birthday! Miss you both!





5. I LOVE floating motorized bumper cars. How cool are these?! Lots of fun days are sure to be had with these things. There is also a water gun built in. These will definitely allow our inner child to come out!

Pinned Image


Have a great weekend, friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!