01 09 10

Friday, May 11, 2012

I LOVE the Friday Six (Mother's Day edition)

Friday's sure do make me happy. TGIF!

As you all hopefully know, Sunday is Mother's Day. I have 6 very important mom's in my life so I wanted to use today's blog to highlight each one of them (in no particular order).


1. I LOVE my Mom. All kidding aside, my mom is the best mom in the world. She is selfless, honest, hardworking, loyal, and lots of fun. As I get older, I see myself becoming more and more like her and I couldn't be more proud. Thank you (and Dad) for providing a safe, LOVING, Christian home for David and I. God truly blessed me by making you my mom.




2. I LOVE my Mother-in-law. As I have said many times before, I was blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law. She treats me as if we were related by blood and we always have so much fun together. She is so sweet and caring. When she is around, no matter how long you have known her, you immediately feel LOVED.





3. I LOVE my Nana. The day I become a grandmother I will be called Nana because of my Nana. She makes me feel like the most special girl in the world. She is genuine and kind. She is soft spoken but her words hold great meaning. She is an inspiration to me and I am so proud to call her mine.





4. I LOVE my Grandma. My Grandma Judy is all about family and LOVES when her family is together. Her house is a place that the family can gather together and act like big kids. She is a beautiful, strong woman who raised 7 children and created a strong bond between them all. I LOVE the many laughs she and I have shared over the years.





5. I LOVE my Aunt Angie. My Aunt Angie is not only my aunt but also my friend. I LOVE and respect her dearly. She and my Uncle Stew allowed me to live with them for 7 months while I was trying to figure out where I wanted to settle down after college. She cared for me like she was my own mother and would do anything to make sure I was happy. She is selfless and would give up anything for her family. She is a great example of how a wife, mother, sister, and friend should be.





6. I LOVE Melissa. Melissa is my only sister-in-law (on both sides of my family) that is a mother. You know those mom's that you look at and think, "they have it all together and it's as if motherhood was created specifically for them", well, she is one of those mom's. She LOVES her children so much and being a mom comes naturally for her. She always has a smile on her face and never complains. There is no doubt that she LOVES her family.




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all my family and friends who are blessed to be mother's. Even though I can't write to you all please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers this Mother's Day. I hope you all feel as special as you are!

LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!