01 09 10

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I LOVE my mother-in-law

Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law, Peggy!
Thank you for your constant LOVE and support. Your upbeat attitude and kind spirit bring a smile to everyone's face. You light up a room just by being in it. You make everyone you come in contact with feel special and LOVED. Thank you for your daily prayers for Michael and I. We LOVE you very much and hope that today is filled with many blessings!





I hope this year is your best year yet!! We LOVE you!
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed as I was.....with a wonderful mother in law....My mother in law was my best friend! God bless you both and Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady and a sweet friend!
    Jane Graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah -
    I am blessed and humbled....the Lord I thank for all his many blessings, including among those blessings, my sweet loving daughter-in-laws!!! Thank you for your thoughtful words and continued prayers - each day!
    Love & Prayers
    Your MIL xoox :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!