01 09 10

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I LOVE Lady Antebellum

If you remember from the last Friday Five, Michael and I headed to Charlotte this past weekend and saw Lady Antebellum in concert. They were amazing. They sound exactly like they do on the radio and they put on a very entertaining show. Darius Rucker was one of their opening acts and he was fabulous as well. I'll have to admit that when he started singing his Hootie and the Blowfish songs I began to sing a little louder! Overall, it was one of my favorite concerts.

We were also able to spend some time with family & friends which made the weekend even better.






Happy Birthday to one of my closest friends, Kellie. You are so dear to me and I hope you have a wonderful birthday! LOVE you Kemmy!



LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!