01 09 10

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I LOVE my Dad & my long-time friend Ashley


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best dad in the entire world! 
On special days like Father's Day & your birthday I really wish we lived closer. I hope you are showered with blessings today and you feel completely LOVED. I am so glad we were able to spend time together a few weeks ago and am looking forward to the next visit. LOVE you lots!






also...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my dearest friends, Ashley!
Ashley and I have been friends since kindergarten and she is so special to me. She is the kind of person that makes you feel LOVED as soon as you meet her. She draws people in with her welcoming spirit and always has a kind word to say. We have shared many wonderful memories throughout the years and I am looking forward to the memories to come. I hope you have an amazing day and I hope year 27 is the best one yet! Let's get together soon - I miss you!






I hope you both have a wonderful birthday!!
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. You are just too sweet and made my day :) Thanks Sarah! I hope to see you very soon! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!