01 09 10

Friday, July 13, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

I hope y'all are staying cool during these hot days and dry from all of the rain!

Today's Flashback is...




Magic "8" Ball! 






Confession: this isn't too much of a flashback for me given the fact that my girlfriends and I had one in college and seriously asked it questions. 9 times out of 10 a decision would be made based on the answer. It helped us decide where to eat, what to wear, and even what guys we should date. That's how I landed my husband...TOTALLY KIDDING! Ha - we LOVED our Magic "8" Ball.

If you don't know how the Magic "8" Ball works: You ask it a yes or no question with the "8" facing up. Shake the ball and turn it over and the ball will reveal one of the following answers:


● It is certain
● It is decidedly so
● Without a doubt
● Yes – definitely
● You may rely on it
● As I see it, yes
● Most likely
● Outlook good
● Yes
● Signs point to yes
● Reply hazy, try again
● Ask again later
● Better not tell you now
● Cannot predict now
● Concentrate and ask again
● Don't count on it
● My reply is no
● My sources say no
● Outlook not so good
● Very doubtful

Our ball also had "just kidding, try again"....or maybe we made that up, who knows?!? 

Maaaaaan, we had some fun with that thing! Did y'all LOVE the Magic "8" Ball at one or multiple times in your life?


Have a great weekend friends!!
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!