01 09 10

Friday, July 20, 2012

I LOVE Flashback Friday

This was a sad Friday morning as the first thing I heard after turning on the news was the shooting in Colorado. My heart is very heavy for that city and especially the family's of the victims. I am thankful for the hope in the Lord and knowing that even in the midst of tragedy he is here with us. I pray that through this tragedy people will come to know the Lord and that his kingdom will be expanded.


I am thankful that I was able to wake up to Friday! Give thanks daily!!


Today's flashback is...




A picture of me when I turned 1!


This weekend we are headed to NC to celebrate our nephew's 1st birthday. When I was thinking about what flashback to write about I immediately thought about a picture of me when I turned 1. Looking at this picture I look relatively happy and my parents have told me that I hated getting my picture taken which I was young so I bet they were glad to get this one. ha!

A few things about this picture:

I LOVE that there is a little bow in my hair - my daughter will also wear bows at all times.

I LOVE that I have a ring on - my parents must have know that I would LOVE jewelry.

What am I holding??? ha.


Happy 1st Birthday, Graham! Uncle Michael and Aunt Sarah are excited to celebrate with you!


Have a great weekend friends!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!